Hi guys as the examination is nearby and tension is high , I have tried my level best to bring the Most important questions with solution for Class 12 , which will help you to score good marks in 2023-2024 board examination even if your syllabus is half completed. Class 12 Chemistry Important questions 2023-2024 with solution pdf
So, your board examinations are around the corner, we hope that you all are working really hard to achieve the goals you all have set for your board examinations. You all must be knowing that from the year 2023-2024, your vocational subjects examinations will be started in the month of February and main subjects examinations will start in the first week of March. So, now it is important for you all to wind up with your syllabus by mid November and then devote your full time for your revision work to get better results.
Download CBSE board exam sample papers also and match them with the papers. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Marking Scheme 2023-2024, you can distribute your time equally among all the subjects, because you will be able to know that how much weightage the chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that chapter.
Important Changes in CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern 2023
As per the new circular, CBSE class 12 syllabuswill not be reduced this year. In AY 2022-23, there will be around 25-27 questions in Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The detailed changes are as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions in English Language and Literature: In English Language & Literature, there will be multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and synonym/antonym from unseen passages.
- Assertion and Reason Based Questions in Biology: The board has eliminated the multiple-choice questions from Biology and has framed assertion and reason-based questions. There will be around 5 one-mark questions but it will be more of descriptive nature. Candidates are suggested not to write answers of one word form in Biology.
Marking Scheme for Class 12 CBSE 2023
The exam pattern and marking scheme of CBSE 12th of some of the subjects is given in the following tables:
|Subjects||Theory Exam||Practical Exam|
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry syllabus has given 70% weightage to theory and the remaining 30% to practicals. The new syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry for the AY 2022-23 is tabulated below.
|S.no||Title||No. of Periods||Marks Allotted|
|4||d -and f -Block Elements||18||7|
|6||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||15||6|
|7||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||14||6|
|8||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||15||8|
Do these questions multiple times and revise before exam, try to solve at least 5 sample paper before exam, it will help you to increase your speed.
Download – CHEMISTRY 120+ Most Important questions with Solution
Important Organic Name Reaction PDF
Important objective questions Chemistry Class 12 PDf
Inorganic Chemistry Important questions
Download – NCERT Chemistry DO or DIE questions
Download – Chemistry QUICK REVISION notes
Download – PHYSICS 200 MOst important questions
Download –BIOLOGY Most Important questions
Comments are closed.