As the Examination is near i ( Adarsh barnwal ) tried my best to select some most important question for you all ( NCERT + other books ), so that you all can do well in examination. so i will be providing you – 120 important question with answer + NCERT imp question + imp objective question with answer. hope it will help you all. The download links are given below . Class 12 Maths 1 marks most Important question by adarsh barnwal
So, your board examinations are around the corner, we hope that you all are working really hard to achieve the goals you all have set for your board examinations. You all must be knowing that from the year 2023, your vocational subjects examinations will be started in the month of February and main subjects examinations will start in the first week of March. So, now it is important for you all to wind up with your syllabus by mid November and then devote your full time for your revision work to get better results.
Now, for revision it is important that you all know about the weightage that each and every chapter will hold to make your preparations much more better. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Blueprints, you can get the complete idea of how much weightage that particular chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that particular chapter.
Download CBSE board exam sample papers also and match them with the papers. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Marking Scheme 2023, you can distribute your time equally among all the subjects, because you will be able to know that how much weightage the chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that chapter.
Important Changes in CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern 2023
As per the new circular, CBSE class 12 syllabuswill not be reduced this year. In AY 2022-23, there will be around 25-27 questions in Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The detailed changes are as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions in English Language and Literature: In English Language & Literature, there will be multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and synonym/antonym from unseen passages.
- Assertion and Reason Based Questions in Biology: The board has eliminated the multiple-choice questions from Biology and has framed assertion and reason-based questions. There will be around 5 one-mark questions but it will be more of descriptive nature. Candidates are suggested not to write answers of one word form in Biology.
Marking Scheme for Class 12 CBSE 2023
The exam pattern and marking scheme of CBSE 12th of some of the subjects is given in the following tables:
|Subjects||Theory Exam||Practical Exam|
Marking scheme for CBSE Class 12th Maths
|Unit||Name of Units||Weightage|
|1||Relations and Functions||08|
|4||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||14|
To get 100 what you need to do is very simple:-
1. Have good knowledge of ncert
2. Solve at least one question from each type
3. If your preparing for Jee than Ncert is more than enough. If not, than you may need an extra book
4. Solve previous year questions with time thouroughly. One day before exam go through answers and their solutions again
5. Do the miscellenious exercise without fail
6. Try solving questions from annexure too(you must, one question was from this part this year)
7. Don’t make mistakes in trying to do questions fast. Other way around, you must not be too slow.
8. Paper must be completed by 2:30 mins, i completed by 2:15. Target 2 hours in practise papers.
9. Dont strech too long in a particular question. If you dont knw leave it do it afterwords.
10. One peculiar point i noticed that all questions having internal choice cbse gives one question easy but litlle longer and other one tough but very small one. Try attempting smaller one.
Click Below to download Chapterwise Objective questions class 12 Maths
|Relation and function||click|
|Continuity and Differentiability||click|
|Application of Derivative||click|
|Arpplication of integral||click|
|Three dimensional Geometry||click|