As the Examination is near i ( Adarsh barnwal ) tried my best to select some most important question for you all ( NCERT + other books ), so that you all can do well in examination. so i will be providing you – 120 important question with answer + NCERT imp question + imp objective question with answer. hope it will help you all. The download links are given below
So, your board examinations are around the corner, we hope that you all are working really hard to achieve the goals you all have set for your board examinations. You all must be knowing that from the year 2023, your vocational subjects examinations will be started in the month of February and main subjects examinations will start in the first week of March. So, now it is important for you all to wind up with your syllabus by mid November and then devote your full time for your revision work to get better results.
Now, for revision it is important that you all know about the weightage that each and every chapter will hold to make your preparations much more better. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Blueprints, you can get the complete idea of how much weightage that particular chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that particular chapter.
Download CBSE board exam sample papers also and match them with the papers. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Marking Scheme 2023, you can distribute your time equally among all the subjects, because you will be able to know that how much weightage the chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that chapter.
Important Changes in CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern 2023
As per the new circular, CBSE class 12 syllabuswill not be reduced this year. In AY 2022-23, there will be around 25-27 questions in Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The detailed changes are as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions in English Language and Literature: In English Language & Literature, there will be multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and synonym/antonym from unseen passages.
- Assertion and Reason Based Questions in Biology: The board has eliminated the multiple-choice questions from Biology and has framed assertion and reason-based questions. There will be around 5 one-mark questions but it will be more of descriptive nature. Candidates are suggested not to write answers of one word form in Biology.
Marking Scheme for Class 12 CBSE 2023
The exam pattern and marking scheme of CBSE 12th of some of the subjects is given in the following tables:
|Subjects||Theory Exam||Practical Exam|
Marking scheme for CBSE Class 12th Maths
|Unit||Name of Units||Weightage|
|1||Relations and Functions||08|
|4||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||14|
To get 100 what you need to do is very simple:-
1. Have good knowledge of ncert
2. Solve at least one question from each type
3. If your preparing for Jee than Ncert is more than enough. If not, than you may need an extra book
4. Solve previous year questions with time thouroughly. One day before exam go through answers and their solutions again
5. Do the miscellenious exercise without fail
6. Try solving questions from annexure too(you must, one question was from this part this year)
7. Don’t make mistakes in trying to do questions fast. Other way around, you must not be too slow.
8. Paper must be completed by 2:30 mins, i completed by 2:15. Target 2 hours in practise papers.
9. Dont strech too long in a particular question. If you dont knw leave it do it afterwords.
10. One peculiar point i noticed that all questions having internal choice cbse gives one question easy but litlle longer and other one tough but very small one. Try attempting smaller one.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2023
1. Is there any reduction in the Class 12 CBSE Syllabus 2022-23?
However, the syllabus shall remain almost the same as the last two years according to the 30% reduction policy.
2. Which exercises are deleted for Class 12 maths 2022-23?
Existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrixes. Proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists. Rolle’s and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems (without proof) and their geometric interpretation.
3. Will there be 2 terms in 2023?
From the next academic year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has confirmed that CBSE Board Exams 2023 will be held only once. CBSE will no longer hold term 1 and term 2 exams in 2023, instead of conducting Class 10 and 12 exams only once, as in prior years.
4. Will there be 2 board exams in 2023?
The Board has decided to get back to the pre-pandemic single-exam format, which means the class 10 and 12 board exams would not be split into two parts. There will be a single-term examination and CBSE has already released the class 10 and 12 sample papers for board exams 2023 along with the marking scheme.
5. Is the 2023 board exam easy or hard?
If you are thorough with your preparation CBSE board exam is not difficult for you. Starting your preparation early will make it even easier for you.