Preparation of JEE (Mains and Advanced) is demanding as it is among the toughest competitive exams across the globe. One of the important phases of JEE preparation is to remember all the important formulas from the entire syllabus although, the questions where we can directly apply the formulas and get the answers are very less. however, such questions could be very crucial in boosting your JEE scores. Here we shall learn some useful ways of memorizing formulas related to JEE Physics section. There are around 47 chapters included in JEE Physics syllabus and remembering formulas from all these chapters is definitely a tough task. There are few simple ways of memorizing formulas included in JEE Syllabus:
Physics Important Formula
1. Make a handmade note of all the formulas being highlighted. This would help in proper revision and a quick glance whenever required.
2. One of the most powerful tool, not only for remembering formulas but also for solving typical Physics questions in JEE Exams is dimensional analysis. While preparing you could do a comparative study between chapters like electrostatics and magnetostatics.
For Example: The energy of electric dipole is given by U = – p.E. Similarly, the energy of a magnetic dipole is U = – μ .B C.
3. Apart from these, we can just memorize the basic formula like W = F.S and from this, we can deduce various other formulas like potential energy of a spring etc. We should memorize the value of different constants because people tend to confuse between their values and that mistake will fetch you negative marking.
Apart from these, just memorize the basic formulas like W = F.S and by using these formulas you can derive various other formulas like potential energy of a spring etc. you should memorize the values of different constants accurately because during the examination you might confuse between their values and that mistake could fetch you negative marking.
Physics Formula booklet– Download
Physics Gyan sutra– Download
Important Topics for JEE Main 2022 in Physics
Firstly, let’s talk about the important topics for JEE Main in Physics frequently asked in JEE Main. These topics have been carrying a consistent weightage as per the JEE Main previous year papers.
We have divided the important topics into easy scoring topics and difficult topics.
- Semiconductor – 4 marks
- Communication system – 4 marks
- Current electricity- 4/8 marks
- error + unit & dimension- 4 marks
- modern Phy- 4/8 marks
- Optics – 8 marks
- Ktg & Thermodynamics – 8 marks
- Electromagnetic Waves- 4 marks
- Waves – 4 marks
- Electrostats and Gravitation – 8 marks
CHEMISTRY IMPORTANT FORMULA
Considered as one of the easiest amongst the science subjects, Chemistry is like an acid test for JEE aspirants. But a sound knowledge of the subject and its formulae blended with the ability to apply tips and tricks can give you a golden opportunity to crack JEE Mains, this year.
It’s a known fact that the best way to remember and use any formula is to practice it time and again. So, the more you practice and use the equations, the more likely it is that you will remember the equations and its applications.
So, if you think you can’t make it through this section in JEE Main, put all your worries away for, Eckovation brings you a chapter-wise list of chemistry formulae essential to crack the exam this year.
Chemistry formula booklet– Download
Chemistry Gyan sutra – Download
Chemistry EASY AND IMPORTANT CHAPTERS ( JEE MAINS 2022 )
- Mole concept- 4 marks
- Solution – 4 marks
- Biomolecules- 4 marks
- Polymer- 4 marks
- Atomic structure- 4 marks
- Chemical Bonding- 4/8 marks
- Chemical kinetics- 4 marks
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry- 8 marks
- Surface chemistry + Metallurgy + real Gas + Chem in Every day – 12 marks
MATHS MOST IMPORTANT FORMULA
When you are preparing for the exam, you need to have handy notes to simplify the preparation. When you keep your focus on the concepts, you can attempt any question based on those concepts. In such situations, JEE Main important formulas help in the following ways-
- Simplifying calculations
- Making preparation better
- Saving time in exam
- Reducing mistakes
Maths Formula pdf– Download
Maths Gyansutra – Download
MATHS EASY AND IMPORTANT CHAPTERS ( JEE MAINS 2022 )
- Statistics- 4 marks
- Height and Distance- 4 marks
- Mathematical Reasonong- 4marks
- Matrices and Determinant- 8 marks
- Sets,Relation and function – 4 marks
- Vector and 3D– 8/12 marks
- Quadratic equation– 4 Marks
- Area – 4 marks
- Limit , continuity and derivability–8 marks
- Conic section – 12 marks
- Sequence & series – 8 marks