The National Testing Agency (NTA) has concluded the Day 3 of JEE Main 2021 paper 1 for BTech courses. Coaching institutes like Allen , Resonance , Gradeup , Relaible kota have released the JEE Mains 2021 analysis for shift 1. The unofficial JEE Mains answer keys has also been released by coaching institutes by reliable kota. JEE Main exam 2021 shift 2 will start at 3 PM. JEE Main 2021 paper 1 to held from February 24 to 26, 2021 in 2 shifts daily. Here we are providing minute-by-minute updates on JEE Mains 2021 analysis, answer key, result date, and expected cut off.
JEE Main 2021 Live Updates
- The overall level of the exam was Moderate again.
- Physics section was considered Moderate & Conceptual . Around 10 questions could have been attempted in the first go. Some lengthy formula based questions were there
- Maths was easy to moderate in this shift as per students. Students were able to attempt 13-14 questions with ease.
- Chemistry was moderate, Inorganic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry questions were mostly NCERT Based, 16-18 questions lied in easy range.
- Questions were uniformly asked from whole syllabus
Candidates must bring the NTA documents at the JEE Mains exam centre include JEE hall ticket 2021, self-declaration, and a valid photo ID. The exam is held in two shifts, the morning shift starts from 9 AM to 12 PM and the afternoon shift begins from 3 PM to 6 PM. It is also necessary to follow all the JEE Main exam instructions to take the NTA Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2021 without any hassle
JEE Main 2021 Exam Timings
The complete JEE Mains exam timings are provided in the below table-
|Schedule||Morning Shift||Evening Shift|
|Reporting time||8 AM||2 PM|
|Entry starts at the inside exam hall||8 to 8:30 AM||2 to 2:30 PM|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam timing||9 AM to 12 PM||3 to 6 PM|
|Exit from exam centre||12 PM||6 PM|
Candidates should wear a mask and follow the norms of social distancing to be safe at the exam centre. Also, candidates should reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled JEE Main 2021 exam timings.
|Maths||Moderate + Lengthy|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||around 85 marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||64-66 marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||47-50marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||42-45 marks|
Jee Mains 2021 Question Paper + Answer Key PDF