JEE Main Answer Key 2021 – NTA has released the official JEE Main 2021 answer key for session 3 on July 29 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Direct link to download JEE Main answer key 2021 for the 3rd session is available on this page. Challenging the JEE Mains 2021 answer key by NTA till July 31 (5 pm) by paying a fee of Rs. 200 per question.
Candidates can also download the unofficial JEE Main 2021 answer key for July 20, 22, 25, and 27 exams on this page. The answer key of JEE Main 2021 has correct answers to questions asked in JEE Main 2021. Along with answer keys, JEE Main 2021 response sheet has also been released by NTA on the official website. Note that NTA releases a separate IIT JEE answer key 2021 for all sessions. Candidates can now download the official JEE Main answer key for February, March and April sessions from this page. To know more about the downloading and objection process of JEE Main answer key 2021, refer to the article below.
All The Credit must Goes to Resonance kota , Allen Kota , Students for pointing out the errors ( I have just accumulated , edited and presented it in a beautiful , concise manner infront of public )
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key Dates for Session 3
Aspirants can check the important dates related to JEE Main answer key 2021 for phase 3 exam in the table below:
|Events||JEE Main Dates|
|JEE Main 2021 3rd attempt date||July 20, 22, 25 and 27, 2021|
|Release of provisional answer key||July 29, 2021|
|Objection against the answer key||July 2 to 31, 2021|
|Declaration of result and release of the final answer key||To be notified|
- Visit the NTA JEE Main official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to JEE Main July answer key.
- Candidates need to enter their JEE Main 2021 application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The JEE Main official answer key 2021 shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download the same and check correct answers.
Candidates can calculate their probable scores using the JEE Main question paper and answer key for the July session. The authorities have also released the JEE Main response sheet reflecting the responses made by candidates in the exam.
Steps to challenge of JEE Main answer key 2021
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click the “Challenge regarding Answer Key” link
- Log in with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and click the “Submit” option.
- Click the “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key” tab.
- The following Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed
|Paper 1: BE /BTech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|Paper 2A: BArch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B: BPlanning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column “Correct Option” stands for the correct NTA answer key
- Use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents by selecting “Choose File” and upload (all documents to be put in a single PDF file).
- Click on the “Save your Claim” button
- All the challenged option IDs will be displayed.
- Click on the “Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally” link.
- Select mode of payment and pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 for each question challenged.
- Make payment through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm
Jee Mains July 2021 Bonus / Errors – PDF Download
Jee Mains Marks vs Percentile vs Rank – PDF
The NTA has released Provisional Answer Key and Question Paper for JEE (Main) – 2021 for 3rd Session. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys and the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the JEE (Main) website for candidates to challenge.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. This facility is available from July 29, 2021 to July 31, 2021 (up to 05.00 PM).
Ans Key By Institutes