The JEE Main Answer Key date To be displayed on NTA website, for the second session of the JEE Main 2023. Here, NTA stands for the National Testing Agency, which is the official body that administers the JEE Main exam. It is also responsible for releasing the JEE Main Answer Key every year once all shifts of the JEE examination have been conducted successfully. The JEE Main Answer Key is usually released within two-three days after the exam. Jee Mains 2023 January Errors , Bonus , Challenge Answer key
A direct link is made available on the official website of NTA, www.jeemain.nta.nic.in, for the candidates to be able to download the answer key for JEE Main. Candidates can also challenge the answers in case of incorrect answers provided in the answer key. First, the provisional answer key is released, and after the grievances/objections submitted by the candidates are reviewed by NTA, the final answer key is released. Let us get to other aspects of the JEE Main Answer Key 2023.
How to Download the JEE Main Answer Key?
JEE Main Answer Key is released on the official NTA website for each shift and session of the examination. Candidates can access the answer key by logging in to the website. The answer key can also be downloaded as a PDF by candidates.
The steps to download the JEE Main Answer Key 2023 are given below.
- Go to the official website for NTA: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Fill in your application number, password, and security pin, then click on “Log In”.
- You shall be able to see set-wise answer keys on the screen.
- You can download the answer key depending upon the set of your JEE Main question paper.
How to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key?
- NTA provides an opportunity to challenge the JEE Main Answer Key in case any candidate believes that one or more incorrect answers have been given in the official answer key.
- Any challenges/objections against the JEE Main Answer Key will only be accepted through an online procedure. For this process, candidates must log in to the official NTA JEE Main website.
- Once logged in, candidates need to click on the link that says “Challenge Answer Key”. The candidates who wish to challenge the question will be required to fill out an online application form and select the question that they want to raise an objection against.
- In the next step, candidates must choose the answer they deem correct and provide justification for the same. There will be an option to upload “Supporting Documents” for this purpose.
- Once the documents have been uploaded, candidates must click on “submit” and pay the processing fee through online payment modes.
- The processing fee is INR 1000 for each question that is being challenged by the candidate. For example, if you are challenging two questions, you must pay INR 2000.
JEE Main Answer Key: How to Calculate Score
Once you have the answer key, predicting your score before the result is declared becomes easier. To calculate your score using the JEE Main Answer Key, you must first know the marking scheme for JEE Main 2023.
JEE Main Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for JEE is set by NTA. According to the JEE Main 2023 Marking Scheme, four marks will be given for every correct answer, while one mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No negative marking will be done in case a question has not been attempted by the candidate.
For calculating your marks, you simply need to add all the positive marks for the correct answers and then deduct the total number of negative marks for the incorrect answers. The resultant marks will be your predicted score, which might differ from the official one.
In total there are 29 bonus , error questions in Jee mains 2023 january Session
Jee Mains 2023 official Answer key & Expected Cutoffs
|24 Jan shift 1 & 2||click|
|25 Jan shift 1 & 2||click|
|29 Jan shift 1 & 2||click|
|30 Jan shift 1 & 2||click|
|31st Jan Shift 1 & 2||Click|
|1st Feb shift 1 & 2||Click|
JEE Main 2023 Answer Key & Paper Solutions Dates Schedule
|JEE Main 2023 – Events||Dates|
|JEE Main 2023 Session 1st Exam Schedule||24th Jan. – 01st Feb.|
|JEE Main 2023 Session 2nd Exam Schedule||25th, 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July 2022|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||Session 1 – 02 July 2022|
|Last Objection Against Answer Key||Session 1 – 04 July 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Declaration of JEE Main Result 2022||To be notified|