JEE Main 2023 January 25 Shift 1 and 2 answer key are available now. JEE Main Answer Key January 24 shift 1 and 2 is also available. Coaching institutes have released JEE Main 24 January answer key for the shift 1 and 2 exam. Candidates can download the JEE Main January 24 answer key using the direct link provided here.
NTA will release the official JEE Main answer key 2023 a few days after the conclusion of the exam. Candidates will be able to check their JEE Main answer key by NTA from the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. NTA will first release JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key which will also be open for challenges. Candidates not satisfied with answers in JEE Main answer key by NTA can raise their objections online by login.
The grievances/objections submitted by the candidates will be reviewed by the NTA after which the final JEE Main answer key 2023 has will be released. JEE Main result 2023 will be calculated based on the final answer key. Along with the answer key, NTA will also release JEE Mains response sheet and question papers. Candidates will be able to calculate their expected score in the exam using the candidate response sheet, question paper, and JEE Main 2022 answer key.
JEE Main 2023 January 25 Exam Timing
|Particulars||Morning Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|Timing of examination||9 AM to 12 PM||3 PM to 6 PM|
|Duration of examination||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Entry to the examination centre||7.30 AM to 8.30 AM||02.00 PM to 2.30 PM|
|Instructions by the invigilator(s)||8.30 AM to 8.50 AM||2.30 PM to 2.50 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||8.50 AM||2.50 PM|
|Test commences||9.00 AM||3.00 PM|
JEE Main 2023 Exam Day Instruction to Candidates
Candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned JEE Main 2023 exam day guidelines released by the NTA
- Candidates should report to the exam centre as per the time mentioned in their admit card
- Candidates should bring their JEE Main admit card 2023 downloaded from the website jeemain.nta.nic.in along with photo ID proof and one passport size photo
- Candidates should follow JEE Main 2023 dress code as mentioned in hall ticket
- Candidates should not bring any prohibited item inside the exam hall
JEE Main 2023 January 25 Paper Analysis
|Topic||25 January shift 1||25 January shift 2|
|Maths||Moderate to tough||Moderate|
|Physics||Easy to Moderate||Easy|
Overall 25Th January shift 1 was tougher than shift 2
JEE Main 2023 paper analysis for January 25 shift 2 by FIITJEE
According to the FITJEE exerts, questions covered almost all chapters of Class XI & XII CBSE Board. It was a balanced paper as per students in terms of coverage of chapters.
In terms of order of Difficulty – Mathematics was Moderate , Chemistry was Easy to Moderate, Physics was reported Easy amongst the three subjects. Overall, this paper was of Moderate level as per students.
- Mathematics – Moderate Level. Weightage was given to chapters of Calculus & Algebra. In Algebra- questions asked from Permutation & Combination, Progression & Series, Statistics, Complex Number, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Vectors & 3D Geometry. In Calculus – Limits & Continuity, Application of Derivatives, Area, Differential Equations, Definite Integral & Functions. In Co-ordinate Geometry questions asked from Straight Lines, Circles & Hyperbola. Few Numerical Based questions required lengthy calculations. This section was also Lengthy as per students.
- Physics – Easy Level. Questions asked from almost all chapters with few good questions from Gravitation, Rotational Motion, Work, Power & Energy, Wave Optics, Electrostatics, Modern Physics, Units & Dimensions, Semiconductors, Magnetism, Kinematics, Heat & Thermodynamics. Numerical based questions were easy. It was a balanced section.
- Chemistry – Easy to Moderate level. Weightage was given to Inorganic & Organic Chemistry. In Physical Chemistry questions were asked from Electrochemistry, Ionic Equilibrium, Atomic Structure. Organic Chemistry had questions from Amines, Aldehyde & Ketones, Phenols, General Organic Chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry was mostly from NCERT. Overall, this section was Easy to Moderate.
JEE Main 2023 paper analysis for January 25 shift 1 by FIITJEE
According to the exerts of FITJEE, questions covered almost all chapters of Class XI & XII CBSE Board. Balanced Paper as per students in terms of coverage of chapters. Students reported Paper Similar to Last Year.
In terms of order of Difficulty – Mathematics was Moderately Tough, Chemistry was Easy to Moderate, while Physics was Easy. Overall, this paper was of Moderate level as per students.
- Mathematics – Moderately Tough Level. Questions were asked from all chapters with emphasis on Chapters of Algebra & Calculus. Questions asked from Matrices, Determinants, 3D Geometry, Vectors, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Binomial Theorem, Complex Numbers, Differentiation, Definite Integrals, Area under Curves, Hyperbola & Circle. The Numerical Section had lengthy calculations. Few questions in MCQs were reported as Tricky & Lengthy.
- Physics – Easy. Questions were asked from Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion, Carnot Engine, Work ,Power & Energy, Simple Harmonic Motion, Ray Optics, Capacitance, Magnetism, Semi-Conductors , Communication Systems, Modern Physics, Centre of Mass, Electrostatics. Numerical based questions were easy. Overall, the students felt this section was Balanced and Easy.
- Chemistry – Easy to Moderate level. Organic & Inorganic Chemistry had questions directly from NCERT Books. Less weightage given to Physical Chemistry that too in Numerical Section. In Physical Chemistry questions were asked from Electrochemistry, Ionic Equilibrium, Solutions, Ores & Metallurgy and Atomic Structure. Organic Chemistry had questions from Aldehydes & Ketones, Amines, Carboxylic Acids, Phenols and General Organic Chemistry. Inorganic had questions from Co-ordination Compounds, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Group-18. Few questions from Organic Chemistry were reported slightly tricky.
Jee Mains 2023 January 25 Session Expected Cutoffs
|Category||shift 1 Cutoff Score||shift 2 cutoff score|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||75marks||78 mark|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||55marks||58 Mark|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||37 marks||38 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||32 marks||34 Marks|
Overall 25Th January shift 1 was tougher than shift 2
JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Download
NTA has released JEE Mains admit card 2023 for January 25 exam. Candidates can download their JEE Main 2023 hall ticket using the below-mentioned steps
- Open the JEE Mains official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on JEE Main 2023 session 1 admit card link
- Login using the application number and date of birth
- Admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its printout
JEE Main 2023 Answer Key OUT
Candidates can check below the JEE Main 2023 January 24 and 25 answer key shift 1 and 2 by coaching institutes.
JEE Main 2023 January 25 Answer Key Shift 1 and 2
|Subjects||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Physics||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Chemistry||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Mathematics||Download PDF||Download PDF|
JEE Main 2023 January 25 Weightage Shift 1 and 2
|Shift||class 11 %||Class 12 %|
|25th jan shift 1||40%||60%|
|25th Jan Shift 2||45 %||55%|