Highlights of the JEE Main September 2020 Exam
- As per students, today’s exam, the overall level of the exam was easy-moderate
- Physics section was more conceptual and less formula based as told by students.
- Maths was Moderate & lengthy. Students could attempt 9-12 questions with ease.
- The chemistry was the Moderate. Organic and inorganic
- Questions were uniformly asked from the whole syllabus in each of the subjects
Since the examination is being held during COVID-19 pandemic, the students are expected to follow the COVID SOPs and guidelines issued by the authorities. While reporting for JEE Main exam, the students should have their admit card along with the duly filled self-declaration form. JEE Main 2020 question papers B.E./B.Tech consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates can access JEE Main exam analysis 2020 and student reactions for paper 1 here. JEE Mains 2020 question paper with solutions for shift 2 will also be released soon by leading coaching centres in a short time.
|Common Rank List (CRL)||80-82 marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||55 marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||36 marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||33 marks|
Jee Mains 2020 Question Paper + Answer Key PDF
Physics ( Click )
Chemistry ( Click )
Maths ( Click )