The National Testing Agency (NTA) has concluded the Day 2 of JEE Main 2021 paper 1 for BTech courses. Coaching institutes like Aakash, FIITJEE and Vidhyamandir have released the JEE Mains 2021 analysis for shift 1. The unofficial JEE Mains answer keys has also been released by coaching institutes by reliable kota. JEE Main exam 2021 shift 2 will start at 3 PM. JEE Main 2021 paper 1 to hel from February 24 to 26, 2021 in 2 shifts daily. Here we are providing minute-by-minute updates on JEE Mains 2021 analysis, answer key, result date, and expected cut off.
Latest- JEE Main Paper 1 shift 1 analysis out.
24th 2nd shift was tougher than shift-1
JEE Main 2021 Live Updates
- JEE Mains 2021 exam date- February 23, 24, 25 and 26, 2021
- IIT JEE First shift timing: 9 AM to 12 noon
- Second shift timing: 3 to 6 PM
- JEE Mains result date- by March 7
- IIT JEE Main 2021 exam answer key release date- 1st week of March 2021
- NTA official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
Candidates must bring the NTA documents at the JEE Mains exam centre include JEE hall ticket 2021, self-declaration, and a valid photo ID. The exam is held in two shifts, the morning shift starts from 9 AM to 12 PM and the afternoon shift begins from 3 PM to 6 PM. It is also necessary to follow all the JEE Main exam instructions to take the NTA Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2021 without any hassle.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Timings
The complete JEE Mains exam timings are provided in the below table-
|Schedule||Morning Shift||Evening Shift|
|Reporting time||8 AM||2 PM|
|Entry starts at the inside exam hall||8 to 8:30 AM||2 to 2:30 PM|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam timing||9 AM to 12 PM||3 to 6 PM|
|Exit from exam centre||12 PM||6 PM|
Candidates should wear a mask and follow the norms of social distancing to be safe at the exam centre. Also, candidates should reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled JEE Main 2021 exam timings.
Highlights of the JEE Main February 2021 Exam / 1st shift vs 2nd shift
- Maths was comparatively hard as per students feedback.
- Paper was tougher than the first shift
- Cutoffs willl be low compared to the first shift
- Physics section was considered Easy to moderate. Thermodynamics , had some good problems
- Maths was moderate and lengthy. Students were able to attempt 13-14 questions with ease.NAT questions were lengthy in Maths
- Chemistry was Moderate, inorganic chemistry was predominantly asked, Organic Chemistry had basic questions from Reaction Mechanism.
- questions from block chemistry was approximately 4-5
|Maths||Lengthy + Moderate|
|Physics||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||Moderate to lengthy ( different style )|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||84-85marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||60-62 marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||45-48 marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40-45 marks|
Jee Mains 2021 Question Paper + Answer Key PDF