The National Testing Agency (NTA) has concluded the JEE Main 2021 July 22 exam at 6 pm. The authorities did not conduct the JEE Main 2021 July 22 shift 1. Keep checking JEE Main 2021 live updates to know more.
JEE Main 2021: Exam Timings
NTA has successfully conducted day 2 of JEE Main 2021 session 3 on July 22. The exam was held in 1 shift, the afternoon shift starting from 3 pm to 6 pm. The complete JEE Mains exam timings are provided in the below table-
|Particular||First Shift||Second Shift|
|JEE Main 2021 exam time||9 am to 12 pm||3 pm to 6 pm|
|Entry in the examination centre||7:30 am to 8:30 am||2:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|JEE Main 2021 instructions given by invigilator||8:30 am to 8:50 am||2:30 am to 2:50 pm|
|Candidate login to read instructions||8:50 am||2:50 pm|
|Commencement of JEE Main 2021 exam||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
JEE Main 2021 analysis for July 22
Aakash Institute has released the JEE Main 2021 analysis for July 22. Overall, the paper was lengthy. The JEE Main 2021 question paper was balanced and almost all topics were covered in every subject. If we compare the difficulty level, then –Maths>Physics>Chemistry.
Subject Wise Feedback-
- -Overall the paper was moderate.
- -Physics paper covered question from all topics, electrostatics was majorly asked.
- -Integer type of question was mostly of chapter modern physics.
- Chemistry was easy to moderate. It was balanced in terms of organic and inorganic.
- Physical chemistry was majorly asked in integer type.
- The difficulty level of Maths was moderate but it was calculative.
- Question were majorly from coordinate, integral calculus.
- Integer type questions were quite calculative to solve in during exams.
Mathematics – Moderately to Difficult Level. Weightage was given to chapters of Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, 3D & Vector Algebra. There were questions from Binomial Theorem, Probability & Matrices in Numerical based section. Questions were of moderate level and lengthy.
Physics – Easy to Moderate level. Questions asked from Gravitation, Current Electricity, Modern Physics, Heat and Thermodynamics. Numerical-based questions had lengthy calculations but were easy. Questions covered all chapters of XI & XII classes. It was a balanced section.
Chemistry – Easy level. Organic Chemistry & Inorganic Chemistry had some tricky questions. Physical Chemistry was only in Integer Type. Overall this section was easy.
|Common Rank List (CRL)||around 95 marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||72 marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||52 marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||50 marks|
Answer Key By Resonance Kota