National Testing Agency, NTA has released JEE Main 2020 Answer Key today. The answer key has been released on the official site of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Main examination was conducted across the country from September 1 to September 6 amid lot of protests and criticism.
Around 8.7 lakh students registered for the examination this year. As per media reports, many students could not reach the venue due to transportation problems in various centers. The answer key released today is available on the official site and can be downloaded by following these simple steps given below
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to Download
- Visit the official site of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Main 2020 Answer Key link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to download the answer key.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
After the answer key is downloaded, students can raise objections against it. The objection window will remain opened till September 10, 2020, as per the official notice. To raise objections against the answer key candidates will again have to follow these simple steps.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to raise objections
- Visit the official site of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available ‘Challenge Answer Key’ on the home page.
- Select an option (Through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and Date of Birth) for login.
- Enter the required details in the space provided.
- Select the required questions against which you want to raise objections.
- Save your claim and proceed for the payment.
- To raise an objection against each question Rs 200/- processing fee will be required to be paid. In case the challenge is found correct, then the processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Once the objections are raised, the Agency will go through the objections and after making the changes would release the final answer key. The result would also be released soon after the final answer key. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of JEE Main.