Hi everyone , In this Blog i have provided you with Physics most important Objective questions PDF. Earlier I had also uploaded 200 Most Important questions with Solution , so you can Download them as well ( LINK PROVIDED BELOW).
So, your board examinations are around the corner, we hope that you all are working really hard to achieve the goals you all have set for your board examinations. You all must be knowing that from the year 2023, your vocational subjects examinations will be started in the month of February and main subjects examinations will start in the first week of March. So, now it is important for you all to wind up with your syllabus by mid November and then devote your full time for your revision work to get better results.
Now, for revision it is important that you all know about the weight-age that each and every chapter will hold to make your preparations much more better. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Blueprints, you can get the complete idea of how much weight-age that particular chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that particular chapter.
Download CBSE board exam sample papers also and match them with the papers. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Marking Scheme 2023, you can distribute your time equally among all the subjects, because you will be able to know that how much weightage the chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that chapter.
CBSE Class 12th Blueprints 2023 Marking Scheme Weightage All Subjects
Here we are providing you with the latest blueprints for CBSE Class 12th students for all the subjects like science, commerce and arts. These blueprints are made according to the latest pattern by CBSE and can be trusted upto 95%. So, get the latest Marking Scheme by CBSE from this page and start your preparations accordingly.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE class 12 physics syllabus 2022-23, is available on the official website of CBSE for the students. CBSE class 12 physics syllabus has 9 units, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effect of current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, electromagnetic waves, optics, dual nature of radiation and matter, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices. The theory paper is 70 marks and the practical exam is 30 marks together with the CBSE class 12 exam is 100 marks.
Of all the units Unit 5 which is electromagnetic waves and unit 6 which is optics carry the highest marks which are 18 out of 70. Students do not have to worry about 9 units because all the units have two maximum chapters. If the students prepare well and start with the detailed view of CBSE class 12th physics syllabus 2022-23, They can score good marks. Below the given table is an expanded view of CBSE class 12th physics 2022-23 units with marks distribution and several periods.
Latest Blueprints for CBSE Class 12th Physics
|Unit||Name of Units||Weightage|
|I||ElectrostaticsChapter 1- Electric Charges and FieldsChapter 2- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||16|
|II||Current ElectricityChapter 3- Current Electricity|
|III||Magnetic Effects of Current and MagnetismChapter 4- Moving Charges and MagnetismChapter 5- Magnetism and Matter||17|
|IV||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating CurrentsChapter 6- Electromagnetic InductionChapter 7- Alternating Current|
|V||Electromagnetic WavesChapter 8- Electromagnetic Waves||18|
|VI||OpticsChapter 9- Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsChapter 10- Wave Optics|
|VII||Dual Nature of Matter and RadiationChapter 11- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||12|
|VIII||Atoms and NucleiChapter 12- AtomsChapter 13- Nuclei|
|IX||Electronic DevicesChapter 14- SemiconductorElectronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits||07|
CBSE Class 12 Physics deleted syllabus 2022-23
The list of deleted topics from Theory part of syllabus is compiled in the table above.
|Chapter Name||Deleted Topics|
|Electric Charges and Field||Uniformly Charged Thin Spherical Shell|
|Current Electricity||1. Carbon resistors and color code for carbon resistors|
2. Series and parallel combinations of resistors
|Moving Charges & Mechanism||Cyclotron|
|Magnetism & Matter||1. Magnetic field intensity due to a magnetic dipole (bar magnet) along its axis and perpendicular to its axis.|
2. Torque on a magnetic dipole (bar magnet) in a uniform magnetic field
3. Para-, dia- and ferromagnetic substances, with examples.
4. Electromagnets and factors affecting their strength.
5. Permanent magnet.
|Alternating Current||Power factor and Wattless current|
|Electromagnetic Waves||The basic idea of displacement current|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||1. Reflection of light,|
2. Spherical mirrors(recapitulation)
3. Mirror formula
4. Scattering of light–the blue color of the sky and the reddish appearance of the sun at sunrise and sunset.
5. Resolving the power of microscope and astronomical telescope,
7. Plane-polarised light
8. Brewster’s law,
9.Uses of plane polarised light and Polaroids
|Dual Nature of radiation and matter||Davission German Experiment|
|Nuclei||1. Radioactivity, alpha, beta and gamma particles/rays and their properties|
2. Radioactive decay law, half life and mean life
3. Binding energy per nucleon and its variation with mass number
|Semiconductor Electronics||1. Zener diode and their characteristics,|
2. Zener diode as a voltage regulators
CBSE Class 12 aspirants who will appear in CBSE Board Exam 2023 must be aware of the deleted chapters/topics. In CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2022-2023, the CBSE board has removed around 30% of the complete syllabus. Some chapters and topics have been removed from the CBSE syllabus to ease the exam preparation for the aspirants and reduce the burden
|S.No.||Typology of Questions||VSA Objective Type|
|SA (2 marks)||LA-I (3 marks)||LA-II (5 marks)||Total Marks||Percentage|
|1||Remembering: Exhibit memory of previously learned material by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts, and answers.||2||2||1||–||9||12%|
|2||Understanding: Demonstrate understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating main ideas.||6||2||2||1||21||30%|
|3||Applying: Solve problems to new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques and rules in a different way.||6||2||1||2||23||33%|
|4||Analysing and Evaluating: Examine and break information into parts by identifying motives or causes. Make inferences and find evidence to support|
Important Preparation tips for Class 12 Physics
- Physics board exam strictly follows the NCERT textbook as it covers the entire class 12 Physics syllabus. So students are recommended to study from the NCERT Class 12 Physics book.
- Students should have important formulas at their fingertips so that they can answer the numerical questions quickly.
- Students must practice each derivation at least trice so that in the exam it won’t take much time.
- The Physics Paper has a mandatory drawing question either of a graph or a device. Students should pay attention to the key features of the diagram to score full marks on this question.
- Students should solve previous year class 12 physics question papers with a time slot of 3 hours. This will prepare their body and mind for the actual examination.
The strategy to score 90+ in CBSE 12 Physics
- • Students who are weaker in Mathematics should try to read Modern Physics initially. The Semiconductor chapter is one of the most important chapters as its weight-age is around 8 marks. Atom and Nuclei together constitute 6 marks.
- • The next set of chapters will consist of Dual Nature of Radiation which carries 4 marks. Communication system constitutes 3 marks. Having command over these chapters help students a great deal in scoring higher marks in Physics.
- • Now you need to go for important and difficult chapters like Optics which carries 14 marks in the board exam.
- • In Optics, you need to complete Ray optics first, which is easier to study. In Wave Optics, you should concentrate more on problems of Interference, Diffraction, and Young’s double slit experiment.
- • Current and Electricity is also an easier chapter and it carries 7 marks.
- • If one has not studied Electrostatics and Magnetism till date then it is better to leave these chapters because these two units consume more time than the others. However, these chapters are very important for competitive exams.
- • EMI is another unit that you need to focus on to score well. It is an important unit both for the board exam and competitive exams.
- • Practice the ray diagram and other important diagrams carefully. Drawing and studying will help you understand many topics faster and in an easier way.
- • Try to solve objective problems to make yourself efficient in solving 1 mark questions in the exam; this will be a bonus for you.
How To Get Above 90 In CBSE 12 Physics: How To Prepare For CBSE 12 Physics
Following are the step-wise guide to prepare for CBSE 12 Physics:
- Go through the NCERT book for Physics. It is the most important book for Physics board exam of Class 12. All topics in the syllabus for the exam are covered in the NCERT book.
- Make a complete list of derivations, formulae, and experiments in your syllabus and keep that list; it will be handy later during the exam.
- While solving a derivation, try and comprehend the logic behind the derivations. Understanding a derivation will help you derive it easily at any given time.
- Revise all the concepts regularly.
- If you do not like the numerical part, start early! Get used to the numerical part. Solve each and every numerical in the NCERT book (both, solved and unsolved). Physics papers compulsorily have numerical so there is no escaping it!
- Do not forget to learn the S.I units (if any) for all physical entities.
- After you finish your syllabus, solve questions from CBSE sample papers and books like EXAM IDEA Sample papers in Physics in a timed environment.
How To Get Above 90 In CBSE 12 Physics: Tips For Scoring Good Marks During The Exam
Tips to score good marks in CBSE 12 Physics are as under:
- • During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility.
- • Scan the paper before answering.
- • For long answer type questions. Before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- • Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.
We hope that this article on how to get above 90 in CBSE 12 Physics helps you. For any query related to how to get above 90 in CBSE 12 Physics, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.
CBSE Class 12 Physics 2022-23: Question Paper Design
|S||Typology of Questions||Total Marks||Approximate Percentage|
|1||Remembering Understanding||27||38 %|
|3||Analyzing Evaluating Creating||21||30%|
CBSE Class 12 Physics 2022-23: Reference Books
- Physics, Class XI, Part -I and II, Published by NCERT.
- Physics, Class XII, Part -I and II, Published by NCERT.
- Laboratory Manual of Physics for Class XII Published by NCERT.