JEE Mains 2022 Live Updates: JEE Main 25th July 2022 shift 1 and 2 exams are over. The first shift was held from 9 am to 12 pm while the second shift was conducted from 3 pm to 6 PM. JEE Main 25 July shift 1 and 2 Paper analysis and question paper with answer key are available here. Candidates can check also check here memory-based JEE Main 2022 question paper with answer key and solution for July 25 shifts 1 and 2 by coaching institutes.
National Testing Agency has started the JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam today. The exam is being conducted from July 25 to 30 in online mode as a computer-based test in more than 500 cities across the country and 17 cities outside India.
The afternoon shift will be conducted from 3 pm to 6 pm. Candidates must carry their JEE Main admit card, one photo ID proof and a passport size colour photograph to the exam centre. Candidates have to strictly follow the JEE Main 2022 exam day guidelines and COVID-19 safety instructions mentioned on their admit card.
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Exam Highlights
|JEE Main 2022 exam date session 2||July 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30|
|Timing of exam||Morning shift- 9 am to 12 noonEvening shift- 3 pm to 6 pm|
|Items to carry at the exam centre||JEE Main admit cardPhoto ID proofPassport size colour photo|
|JEE Main 2022 exam day dress code||Lightweight clothes without jewellery/ornaments|
|Items prohibited inside exam centre||Any kind of electronic item including a calculator, watch, mobile phone or study material|
|NTA helpline number for candidates||NTA Telephone Number: 0120-6895200NTA Email ID: [email protected]NTA Helpline: 8178359845 | 8287471852 | 9650173668 | 9599676953 | 8287471852|
JEE Main 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates need to strictly abide by the exam day instructions released by the NTA on the website and JEE Main admit card.
- Candidates should report to the exam centre as per the time and slot mentioned on their admit cards.
- Candidates need to maintain social distancing and avoid gathering at the exam centre
- No Candidate is allowed to enter the Centre wearing his/her own mask. Mask will be provided at the Centre. Personal masks will be disposed of in a closed pedal push bin provided at the Centre.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry an Electronic Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any Paper, Eatables and Water (loose or packed), any type of Electronic Items, Watch inside the exam hall
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottles to the Examination Hall/Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwiches etc.
JEE Main 25 July Shift 2 Question Paper by Resonance Available
Coaching Institute Resonance has released the JEE Main 2022 July 25 Shift 1 and 2 question Paper with answer key and solution. Download the Paper here.
|Subject||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|JEE Main 2022 Answer Key with Solutions by Resonance: 25 Jul 2022|
|Maths||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Physics||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Chemistry||Download PDF||Download PDF|
Top engineering Exam Apply Form – click
JEE Main 25 July Paper Analysis
|Topic||25 july shift 1||25 july shift 2|
|Chemistry||Moderate||easy to moderate|
|Maths||easy to moderate||Tough|
|Physics||Easy to Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
EXPECTED CUTOFFS 25 July 2022
|Category||shift 2 Cutoff Score||shift 1 cutoff score|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||86-91marks||87-92|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||60-65 marks||65-70|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||41 marks||43|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||38 marks||38|
Wbjee management Quota ( Direct Admission )
Comedk management Quota ( Direct Admission )
All Other college management quota ( Direct Admission )