The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Mains answer key 2021 on March 1. NTA JEE Main answer key is available at jeemain.nta.nic.in. To download the NTA answer key, candidates should log in on the official website using their JEE Main 2021 application number and password/ date of birth. JEE Main answer key 2021 has been released for both Paper 1 (BTech) and Paper 2 (BArch/ BPlan)
JEE Main 2021 answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. Along with the answer key of JEE Main 2021, the authorities have also released the JEE Main response 2021. Using the JEE Main 2021 answer key and response sheet, students can calculate their probable secured marks before the results.
The authorities have also allowed the candidates to raise objections to the provisional JEE Main official answer key 2021. Candidates are required to fill an online form and pay the processing fee of Rs 200 in order to raise objections. The facility to raise objections against the answer key of JEE Mains 2021 is available till March 3 (up to 5 PM).B.TECH/B.ARCH ADMISSIONS 2021 OPEN
Steps to challenge of JEE Main answer key 2021
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click the “Challenge regarding Answer Key” link
- Log in with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and click the “Submit” option.
- Click the “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key” tab.
- The following Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed
|Paper 1: BE /BTech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|Paper 2A: BArch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B: BPlanning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column “Correct Option” stands for the correct NTA answer key
- Use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents by selecting “Choose File” and upload (all documents to be put in a single PDF file).
- Click on the “Save your Claim” button
- All the challenged option IDs will be displayed.
- Click on the “Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally” link.
- Select mode of payment and pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 for each question challenged.
- Make payment through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm
What after the JEE Main 2021 answer key?
The authorities will soon release the JEE Main result 2021 on the official website. The JEE Main February result date 2021 is not announced yet, however, it is likely to be out by March 7. To download the result of JEE Main 2021, candidates will have to log into the result portal using valid credentials. Along with the result, the authorities will also announce the JEE Main 2021 toppers for the February session.
Jee mains solution by –
The JEE Main 2021 February exam was held from February 23 to 26. The registrations for JEE Main 2021 March session has already begun.