NUMEROUS questions in different shifts of jee mains 2020 seems to be wrong , when it was investigated by different mentors of Resonance Kota, Allen Kota, Career Point & Motion. Here are all those questions which are most probably wrong and you will get bonus marks in case you have attempted all those questions.
How To Challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2020?
Candidates who are not satisfied with the JEE Main 2020 Answer Key has the provision to challenge the Answer Key. In order to challenge the answer key, candidates must submit valid proof along with their objections. It is to be noted that the candidates must challenge the answer key within the prescribed dates, i.e. from 13.01.2020 to 15.01.2020 (upto 11:50 PM).
Based on the objections raised by the candidates, the officials will evaluate the answer key and release the Final JEE Main Answer Key. The steps to challenge the answer key for January session is listed below:
- 1st Step: Visit the JEE Main official website.
- 2nd Step: Login with your credentials by following the steps mentioned above.
- 3rd Step: Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- 4th Step: The ID for a particular question ‘Correct Option’ column is the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. If you think that it is incorrect, you can click on the checkbox beside any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns.
- 5th Step: Click on ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen where you will see a display of all the challenged Option IDs.
- 6th Step: To upload supporting documents, select ‘Choose File’ and upload. Note that the supporting documents for all questions that you have challenged should be put in a single PDF file.
- 7th Step: Click on ‘Save Your Claim Finally’. A screen displaying all your challenges will appear on the screen.
- 8th Step: Click on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’ and select Mode of Payment and make payment of your processing fee (Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged) through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Note that if your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded.
The officials are expected to release the Final JEE Main 2020 Answer Key tentatively on 23rd January 2020. Candidates visit the official website of JEE Main to download their JEE Main Final Answer Key. The steps to download the JEE Main 2020 Final Answer Key for January attempt are same as that of the provisional one.
>7th january shift 1 –https://drive.google.com/open?id=19RzGCeHKdXXuATRyjUwi4MtDQsbyy2FL
Probable bonus– Phy ( ques no 25 ) + Maths ( ques no 5 )
>7th January Shift 2-https://drive.google.com/open?id=19TdSBM_LBc9TQEN4glPeHgQoXEuEvTzD
Probable Bonus – PHY (3,19,23 non question )
>8th January Shift 1-https://drive.google.com/open?id=19WMI3UC_X9SvGdOESHm24f5SXkJeii9V
Probable Bonus– Maths ( 6 no ) + Physics ( 14, 21, 23 no ques)
>8th january Shift 2– https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XAPSbvOfMTGpXVKjGAbeHr1OWoB615O
Probable Bonus- Maths ( no 1 ) + Physics ( 13 )
>9th January shift 1– https://drive.google.com/open?id=19YA4h-rqAtymJ6gFU4vlchJR_lm-7XKr
Probable Bonus– PHY ( no 20 )
>9th Jnaury Shift 2–https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XYZNmkpnqZ97JH-JMljJfz1yc7sk1K4
Probable Bonus – Physics ( 2,7,21,22,23 no ques ) + Chemistry ( 21 no )+ Maths ( 9 no )
JEE Main 2020 April session
|JEE Main 2020 Examination
|April 3 to 9, 2020
|Publishing of Official Answer Key
|Second week of April 2020
|Last date to submit challenges against the answer key
|Third week of April 2020
|Release of final answer key
|Last week of April 2020
|Announcement of JEE Main 2020 Result
|Last week of April 2020 or first week of May 2020
How to download JEE Main Answer Key 2020?
The answer key of JEE Main 2020 has been released by NTA in online mode only. Candidates can check the steps given below to know how to download the answer key from the NTA website.
- Go to the official website (the link will be updated here after releasing of answer key)
- Click on the answer key link on the window
- Enter the JEE Main application form number and date of birth
- Finally, click on the submit button to view the answer on the screen
- You can download the answer key as a PDF file.
NOTE: Aspirants will be able to raise the objections regarding the answer key within the specified time. After considering all challenges, NTA will release the JEE Main 2020 answer key (final).
Steps to challenge JEE Main 2020 answer key
The candidates who are not satisfied with the JEE Main answer key may challenge by submitting the online application form and they have to pay a processing fee of Rs. 1000 per question by January 15 up to 11:50 pm. NTA will take the final decision after considering all objections. No further communication will be accepted by NTA after the release of final JEE Main 2020 answer key.
Step-1: Login to the website-
- Open the official website of NTA.
- Click on the ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’ link on the web page.
- Now, login to the website by entering the application number and password.
Step-2: Choosing the options-
- The question id and respective correct option id will appear on the screen in section-wise for paper 1 & 2.
- If any candidates want to challenge any question, they may select any one or more than one of the Option ID(s) by clicking the checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Save your Claim Finally’ button and move to the next step after clicking your desired option ID(s).
- The option ID(s) which was challenged by them will appear on the display.
Step-3: Uploading required supporting documents-
- They have to upload the necessary supporting documents in the form of PDF by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ button on the screen.
Step-4: Processing fee payment-
- Now, a processing fee of Rs. 1000 to be paid by the candidates for each question challenged through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
NOTE: The processing fee will be refunded to the candidate’s account if the challenge accepted by NTA. No challenge will be accepted without receipt of the processing fee.
How to use JEE Main 2020 Answer Key to calculate the scores
By using the answer key of JEE Main 2020, candidates can able to calculate the probable score that they are likely to get. The following is the official marking scheme, set by the NTA. Check the marking scheme of JEE Main below:
Marking Scheme of JEE Main 2020
|Category of Answer
|Four marks will be given
|One mark will be reduced
|More than one answer
|One mark will be reduced