So, your board examinations are around the corner, we hope that you all are working really hard to achieve the goals you all have set for your board examinations. Class 12 Physics Important Graphs & Diagrams 2023 – 2024 By Adarsh barnwal .You all must be knowing that from the year 2023, your vocational subjects examinations will be started in the month of February and main subjects examinations will start in the first week of March. So, now it is important for you all to wind up with your syllabus by mid November and then devote your full time for your revision work to get better results.
Now, for revision it is important that you all know about the weight-age that each and every chapter will hold to make your preparations much more better. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Blueprints, you can get the complete idea of how much weight-age that particular chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that particular chapter.
Download CBSE board exam sample papers also and match them with the papers. With the help of these CBSE Class 12th All Subjects Latest Marking Scheme 2023, you can distribute your time equally among all the subjects, because you will be able to know that how much weightage the chapter will hold and how much time you have to give to that chapter.
CBSE Class 12th Blueprints 2023 Marking Scheme Weightage All Subjects
Here we are providing you with the latest blueprints for CBSE Class 12th students for all the subjects like science, commerce and arts. These blueprints are made according to the latest pattern by CBSE and can be trusted upto 95%. So, get the latest Marking Scheme by CBSE from this page and start your preparations accordingly.
Latest Blueprints for CBSE Class 12th Physics
|Unit||Name of Units||Weightage|
|I||ElectrostaticsChapter 1- Electric Charges and FieldsChapter 2- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||16|
|II||Current ElectricityChapter 3- Current Electricity|
|III||Magnetic Effects of Current and MagnetismChapter 4- Moving Cgarges and MagnetismChapter 5- Magnetism and Matter||17|
|IV||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating CurrentsChapter 6- Electromagnetic InductionChapter 7- Alternating Current|
|V||Electromagnetic WavesChapter 8- Electromagnetic Waves||18|
|VI||OpticsChapter 9- Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsChapter 10- Wave Optics|
|VII||Dual Nature of Matter and RadiationChapter 11- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||12|
|VIII||Atoms and NucleiChapter 12- AtomsChapter 13- Nuclei|
|IX||Electronic DevicesChapter 14- SemiconductorElectronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits||07|
|S.No.||Typology of Questions||VSA Objective Type|
|SA (2 marks)||LA-I (3 marks)||LA-II (5 marks)||Total Marks||Percentage|
|1||Remembering: Exhibit memory of previously learned material by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts, and answers.||2||2||1||–||9||12%|
|2||Understanding: Demonstrate understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating main ideas.||6||2||2||1||21||30%|
|3||Applying: Solve problems to new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques and rules in a different way.||6||2||1||2||23||33%|
|4||Analysing and Evaluating: Examine and break information into parts by identifying motives or causes. Make inferences and find evidence to support|
Important Preparation tips for Class 12 Physics
- Physics board exam strictly follows the NCERT textbook as it covers the entire class 12 Physics syllabus. So students are recommended to study from the NCERT Class 12 Physics book.
- Students should have important formulas at their fingertips so that they can answer the numerical questions quickly.
- Students must practice each derivation at least trice so that in the exam it won’t take much time.
- The Physics Paper has a mandatory drawing question either of a graph or a device. Students should pay attention to the key features of the diagram to score full marks on this question.
- Students should solve previous year class 12 physics question papers with a time slot of 3 hours. This will prepare their body and mind for the actual examination.
The strategy to score 90+ in CBSE 12 Physics–
- • Students who are weaker in Mathematics should try to read Modern Physics initially. The Semiconductor chapter is one of the most important chapters as its weight-age is around 8 marks. Atom and Nuclei together constitute 6 marks.
- • The next set of chapters will consist of Dual Nature of Radiation which carries 4 marks. Communication system constitutes 3 marks. Having command over these chapters help students a great deal in scoring higher marks in Physics.
- • Now you need to go for important and difficult chapters like Optics which carries 14 marks in the board exam.
- • In Optics, you need to complete Ray optics first, which is easier to study. In Wave Optics, you should concentrate more on problems of Interference, Diffraction, and Young’s double slit experiment.
- • Current and Electricity is also an easier chapter and it carries 7 marks.
- • If one has not studied Electrostatics and Magnetism till date then it is better to leave these chapters because these two units consume more time than the others. However, these chapters are very important for competitive exams.
- • EMI is another unit that you need to focus on to score well. It is an important unit both for the board exam and competitive exams.
- • Practice the ray diagram and other important diagrams carefully. Drawing and studying will help you understand many topics faster and in an easier way.
- • Try to solve objective problems to make yourself efficient in solving 1 mark questions in the exam; this will be a bonus for you.
How To Get Above 90 In CBSE 12 Physics: How To Prepare For CBSE 12 Physics
Following are the step-wise guide to prepare for CBSE 12 Physics:
- Go through the NCERT book for Physics. It is the most important book for Physics board exam of Class 12. All topics in the syllabus for the exam are covered in the NCERT book.
- Make a complete list of derivations, formulae, and experiments in your syllabus and keep that list; it will be handy later during the exam.
- While solving a derivation, try and comprehend the logic behind the derivations. Understanding a derivation will help you derive it easily at any given time.
- Revise all the concepts regularly.
- If you do not like the numerical part, start early! Get used to the numerical part. Solve each and every numerical in the NCERT book (both, solved and unsolved). Physics papers compulsorily have numerical so there is no escaping it!
- Do not forget to learn the S.I units (if any) for all physical entities.
- After you finish your syllabus, solve questions from CBSE sample papers and books like EXAM IDEA Sample papers in Physics in a timed environment.
How To Get Above 90 In CBSE 12 Physics: Tips For Scoring Good Marks During The Exam
Tips to score good marks in CBSE 12 Physics are as under:
- • During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility.
- • Scan the paper before answering.
- • For long answer type questions. Before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- • Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.
We hope that this article on how to get above 90 in CBSE 12 Physics helps you. For any query related to how to get above 90 in CBSE 12 Physics, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.