Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), this year made some important changes in the examination pattern of class 12. From introducing internal assessment in all subjects to changing the format of question paper for board exams, students must be aware of every minute detail of the changed examination pattern. Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Important Questions 2023 – 2024
As per the new exam pattern, CBSE has given more weight to the school-based/internal assessment. Major change will be observed in the questions paper format in the board exam 2023-2024. Question papers will have more number of objective type question.
CBSE changed the examination pattern with an aim to
- discourage students from rote learning
- develop analytical skills and reasoning abilities among students
- produce better results and improve the academic quality of institutions
I have given here some Important questions which is taken in accordance with the previous years papers.These are important questions , means whatever you read ,you can give this a preference || Important questions doesn’t mean Guaranteed questions so please consider this .Previous year I have Created similar kind of important questions and notes and 80-90% questions matches.
Important Changes in CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern 2023
As per the new circular, CBSE class 12 syllabuswill not be reduced this year. In AY 2022-23, there will be around 25-27 questions in Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The detailed changes are as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions in English Language and Literature: In English Language & Literature, there will be multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and synonym/antonym from unseen passages.
- Assertion and Reason Based Questions in Biology: The board has eliminated the multiple-choice questions from Biology and has framed assertion and reason-based questions. There will be around 5 one-mark questions but it will be more of descriptive nature. Candidates are suggested not to write answers of one word form in Biology.
Marking Scheme for Class 12 CBSE 2023
The exam pattern and marking scheme of CBSE 12th of some of the subjects is given in the following tables:
|Subjects||Theory Exam||Practical Exam|
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry syllabus has given 70% weightage to theory and the remaining 30% to practicals. The new syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry for the AY 2022-23 is tabulated below.
|S.no||Title||No. of Periods||Marks Allotted|
|4||d -and f -Block Elements||18||7|
|6||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||15||6|
|7||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||14||6|
|8||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||15||8|
(a) All questions are compulsory.
(b) Section A: Q.no. 1 to 20 are very short answer questions (objective type) and carry 1 mark each.
(c) Section B: Q.no. 21 to 27 are short answer questions and carry 2 marks each.
(d) Section C: Q.no. 28 to 34 are long answer questions and carry 3 marks each.
(e) Section D: Q.no. 35 to 37 are also long answer questions and carry 5 marks each.
(f) There is no overall choice. However an internal choice has been provided in two questions of two marks, two questions of three marks and all the three questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
Exercise- 2.8, 2.12, 2.23, 2.41, 2.35, 2.25, 2.16
Example- 3.4, 3.9
Intext- 3.1, 3.6, 3.7
Exercise- 3.5, 3.13, 3.7, 3.19
- Chemical Kinetics
Example- 4.5, 4.6, 4.11
Exercise-4.11, 4.15, 4.27, 4.18, 4.20
- D & F block
Example- 8.5, 8.9
Intext- 8.8, 8.10
Exercise- 8.1, 8.7, 8.16, 8.26, 8.15, 8.30
- Coordination Compound
Intext- 9.2, 9.3, 9.5, 9.7
Exercise- 9.21, 9.22, 9.26, 9.31, 9.9, 9.4, 9.19, 9.12, 9.17, 9.18, 9.16
- Halo Alkane & Haloarene
Note- Sn1 , sn2 reactions details is IMP
Intext- 10.5, 10.9, 10.6
Exercise- 10.5, 10.14, 10.19
- Alcohol , Phenol & Ether
Example- 11.4, 11.5
Intext- 11.5, 11.9, 11.3, 11.12
Exercise- 11.18, 11.21, 11.8, 11.25, 11.32, 11.31, 11.11
- Aldehyde , Ketone & Carbohydrate
Example- 12.4, 12.5, 12.1
Exercise- 12.13, 12.16, 12.17, 12.1, 12.10
Example- 13.5, 13.4
Exercise- 13.4, 13.7, 13.9, 13.11
Exercise- 14.9, 14.10, 14.12, 14.22, 14.24
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OTHER THAN NCERT PDF
BEST BOOKS FOR CLASS 12 BOARDS
- NCERT- https://amzn.to/2Wr6c9n
- Sample paper – https://amzn.to/2qw9vOY
- Previous year solved paper – https://amzn.to/2qJnHnJ
- Best Guide Book ( Recommended) – https://amzn.to/37zUjRc
- Previous year iit jee/jee mains- https://amzn.to/2EBo9bw
Comments are closed.