NTA has released JEE Main official answer key 2021 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can raise objections against JEE Main answer key till March 22 tentatively
he National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main official answer key 2021 for March session today, on March 20. Candidates can download the answer key of JEE Main 2021 at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The authorities have released JEE Main answer key 2021 March along with the candidate response sheets. Candidates need their JEE Main login credentials for downloading the official answer key. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key JEE Main 2021 tentatively till March 22.
- Visit the NTA JEE Main official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to JEE Main March answer key.
- Candidates need to enter their JEE Main 2021 application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The JEE Main official answer key 2021 shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download the same and check correct answers.
Candidates can calculate their probable scores using the JEE Main question paper and answer key for the March session. The authorities have also released the JEE Main response sheet reflecting the responses made by candidates in the exam.
Steps to challenge of JEE Main answer key 2021
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click the “Challenge regarding Answer Key” link
- Log in with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and click the “Submit” option.
- Click the “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key” tab.
- The following Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed
|Paper 1: BE /BTech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|Paper 2A: BArch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B: BPlanning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column “Correct Option” stands for the correct NTA answer key
- Use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents by selecting “Choose File” and upload (all documents to be put in a single PDF file).
- Click on the “Save your Claim” button
- All the challenged option IDs will be displayed.
- Click on the “Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally” link.
- Select mode of payment and pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 for each question challenged.
- Make payment through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm
Jee mains solution by –