JEE Advanced Result 2022 – IIT Bombay has declared the JEE Advanced 2022 result on September 11. Candidates can check their result of JEE Advanced 2022 online mode at jeeadv.ac.in/ result.jeeadv.ac.in. The credential required to download JEE Advanced exam result 2022 are roll number, date of birth, and phone number. The direct link to download JEE Advanced result 2022 has been updated on this page as well. Candidates who appeared for JEE Advanced exam can check their qualifying status through the IIT JEE results.
JEE Advanced results has been released in the form of a scorecard. JEE Advanced 2022 result comprises marks secured by the candidates, the total score in both JEE Advanced 2022 Paper I and Paper II, and other basic details.
Official Free application Offered by- Adarsh Barnwal ( JeeAB360 ) , made with a vision of helping juniors & poor students right from class 11 till Giving Jee mains or any other Exam and Get into any good college via counselling . Ab padhai or Admission hogi aasan ( Jee Mains & Advanced College Predictor )
Along with these details, the candidate’s rank in Common Rank List (CRL) after IIT JEE Advanced, category rank is also mentioned in the JEE Advanced result 2022. Candidates will be required to download the scorecard after the JEE Advanced 2022 result declaration to participate in the seat allotment process. JEE Advanced 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 28. Read the full article to know more about the JEE Advanced result 2022, rank list, cutoff, previous result statistics, and more
JEE Advanced 2022 Toppers List
|1||Shishir R K||2022|
|2||Polu Lakshmi Sai Lohith Reddy||2022|
|3||Thomas Biju Cheeramvelil||2022|
|4||Vangapalli Sai Siddhartha||2022|
|10||Vetcha Gnana Mahesh||2022|
The topper of JEE Advanced exam is R K Shishir of the IIT Bombay zone. He is the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE Advanced 2022. He has obtained 314 marks out of 360 marks. Also. Tanishka Kabra of the IIT Delhi zone is the top-ranked female with CRL 16. She obtained 277 marks out of 360.
JEE Advanced Result 2022 Cut-Off Marks
|Rank List||Minimum Marks In Each Subject (2022)||Minimum Aggregate Marks (2022)||Minimum marks In Each Subject (2021)||Minimum Aggregate Marks (2021)|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||5||55||6||63|
|Preparatory course (PC)||1||14||0||9|
JEE Advanced 2022 Result Date
|JEE Advanced 2022 Date||August 28, 2022|
|JEE Advanced result date 2022||September 11, 2022|
|JEE Advanced result timing||10 AM|
|Availability of JEE Advanced rank card||September 11, 2022|
|Commencement of seat allocation under JEE Advanced counselling 2022 (JoSAA 2022)||September 12, 2022|
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2022?
IIT Bombay has declared the JEE Advanced 2022 result at jeeadv.ac.in or result.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can check their JEE Advance result 2022 using the required credentials. Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates is also available in JEE Advanced result 2022.
Steps to check JEE Advanced 2022 Results
Candidates can refer to the following steps to check the result of JEE Advanced 2022-
- Visit jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the “IIT JEE Advanced Result Link”.
- Enter Advanced Roll Number, date of birth and phone number.
- Check “I’m not robot” box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- JEE Advanced 2022 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out.
JEE Advanced Result Login Window looks like
Details mentioned in JEE Advanced Result 2022
Following details are mentioned in the result of JEE Advanced 2022-
- JEE Advanced Registration Number 2022.
- IIT JEE Advanced 2022 Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- JEE Advanced 2022 Qualifying Status: If scored JEE Advanced qualifying marks 2022 or Not.
- Rank Obtained by Candidate in Common Rank List.
- Category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of the Candidate (if qualified).
- Subject-wise Marks in both Paper 1 & 2.
- Total Positive Marks.
- Total Marks.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result – Statistics
|Category||PwD Status||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
JEE Advanced result 2022: Gender-wise statistics
|Gender||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
Rank 1 Candidates in the Respective Rank Lists
|Rank List||Rank||Candidate Name||Zone|
|OPEN (CRL)||1||R K SHISHIR||IIT Bombay|
|OBC-NCL||1||VANGAPALLI SAI SIDDHARTHA||IIT Madras|
|GEN-EWS||1||POLISETTY KARTHIKEYA||IIT Madras|
|SC||1||DAYYALA JOHN JOSEPH||IIT Madras|
|ST||1||LOVESH MAHAR||IIT Delhi|
|GEN-PwD||1||OJAS MAHESHWARI||IIT Bombay|
|GEN-EWS-PwD||1||GAIKOTI VIGNESH||IIT Madras|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||1||OMKAR RAMESH SHIRPURE||IIT Bombay|
|SC-PwD||1||PRAKASH S RATHOD||IIT Bombay|
|ST-PwD||1||TADAR SIMI||IIT Guwahati|
All India Topper (Male and Female)
|Candidate Name||CRL||Marks obtained||Gender|
|IIT Bombay||1033118||R K Shishir||1||314 / 360||Male|
|IIT Delhi||2022333||Tanishka Kabra||16||277 / 360||Female|
Zone-wise distribution of top 500 candidates
|Zone||Top 100||Top 200||Top 300||Top 400||Top 500|
Zone wise female toppers
|IIT Bombay||Jaladhi Joshi||32|
|IIT Delhi||Tanishka Kabra||16|
|IIT Guwahati||Sneha Pareek||447|
|IIT Kanpur||Pragati Agrawal||545|
|IIT Bhubaneswar||Jahnvi Shaw||258|
|IIT Madras||Palli Jalajakshi||24|
How will the JEE Advanced 2022 Result be prepared?
The authorities will prepare the JEE Advanced result 2022 following the given procedure-
- Marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Paper 1 and 2 will be added individually. It means that marks secured by a candidate in Physics in both the papers will be added to determine the total marks in the subject. The same procedure will be followed for Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The authorities will then calculate the aggregate marks/scores of the candidates in JEE Advanced 2022 on the basis of marks secured by candidates in each subject.
- On the basis of scores, candidates will be awarded JEE Advanced ranks. Candidates have to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in order to be considered for inclusion in the common rank list (CRL).
JEE Advanced Rank List 2022 – Tie-breaking Rule
In case two or more candidates score the same marks in JEE Advanced 2022, then the authorities will follow the given tie-breaking rule to determine the ranks of the candidates.
- In case of a tie, candidates having higher positive marks in IIT Advanced result 2022 will be awarded higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates having more marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with more marks in Physics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie is not resolved yet, candidates will be given the same JEE Advanced rank.
Previous Year JEE Advanced Result Statistics
A total number of 1,41,699 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE Advanced 2021. A total of 41,862 candidates have qualified in JEE Advanced result 2021. Of the total qualified candidates, 6,452 are females. Mridul Agarwal of IIT Delhi zone was the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE Advanced 2021 result. He obtained 348 marks out of 360 marks. Kavya Chopra of IIT Delhi zone was top ranked female with CRL 98. She obtained 286 marks out of 360.
JEE Advanced 2021 result: Summary of Number of Candidates
|Category||PwD status||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
JEE Advanced result 2021: Gender-wise statistics
|Gender||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
JEE Advanced 2021 result statistics: PwD candidates
|Category||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
JEE Advanced result 2021: OCI/PIO/Foreign candidates
|Nationality||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|