EE Main 2022 answer key has been released. A direct link to check JEE Main answer key is provided here. NTA has first released the provisional JEE Main answer key which is also open for challenge. The time period to challenge the answer key has been extended . Candidates having any objection to the answers mentioned in NTA JEE Main 2022 June answer key can submit the grievances online through the website. The grievances submitted by the candidates will be reviewed by the NTA after which the final JEE Main answer key 2022 will be released.
JEE Main result 2022 will be calculated based on the final answer key. Along with the answer key, NTA has also released JEE Main question paper 2022 and candidate response sheets. Candidates can calculate their expected score in the exam using the candidate response sheet, question paper, and JEE Main 2022 answer key.
All The Credit must Goes to Resonance kota , Allen Kota , Students for pointing out the errors ( I have just accumulated , edited and presented it in a beautiful , concise manner infront of public )
Steps to challenge of JEE Main answer key 2022
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click the “Challenge regarding Answer Key” link
- Log in with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and click the “Submit” option.
- Click the “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key” tab.
- The following Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed
|Paper 1: BE /BTech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|Paper 2A: BArch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B: BPlanning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column “Correct Option” stands for the correct NTA answer key
- Use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents by selecting “Choose File” and upload (all documents to be put in a single PDF file).
- Click on the “Save your Claim” button
- All the challenged option IDs will be displayed.
- Click on the “Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally” link.
- Select mode of payment and pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 for each question challenged.
- Make payment through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm
Jee Mains July 2022 Bonus / Errors – PDF Download
Jee Mains Marks vs Percentile vs Rank – PDF
Jee Mains 2022 July All Shift Answer key