The JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) was conducted throughout the Country and abroad from 25 July to 30 July 2022 in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Paper 2B (B.Planning) along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed at Annexure-1) for the challenge of Answer Key may be used.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the Answer Key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. The details for Answer Key Challenge are given below:
|Examination/Session||Duration for Answer Key Challenge||Last date for Payment||Paper|
|JEE (Main) – 2022|
Session 2 (July)
|03 August to 05 August 2022|
(up to 05:00 P.M.)
|05 August 2022|
(up to 05:00 P.M.)
Paper 2A (B.Arch.)
Paper 2B (B. Planning)
Meanwhile, JEE Advanced 2022 Session 2 registration will begin from 7th August. The results of JEE Main 2022 Session 2 (July attempt) are expected to be announced on 6th August.
Know how to download JEE Main 2022 session-2 provisional answer key
- Please go to the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022)
|Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry|
|Paper 2A: B.Arch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B: B.Planning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.), Mathematics / Aptitude Test for Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Mathematics /Aptitude Test / Planning for Paper 2B (B.Planning), scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
JEE Main 2022 Session-2 Paper with Solutions (July Attempt)
|25 JULY Shift 1 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|25 JULY Shift 2 (3:00 PM – 06:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|26 JULY Shift 1 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|26 JULY Shift 2 (3:00 PM – 06:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|27 JULY Shift 1 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|27 JULY Shift 2 (3:00 PM – 06:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|28 JULY Shift 1 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|28 JULY Shift 2 (3:00 PM – 06:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|29 JULY Shift 1 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
|29 JULY Shift 2 (3:00 PM – 06:00 PM)||Download||Download||Download|
JEE MAINS MARKS VS PERCENTILE VS RANK
JEE MAINS JULY 2022 BONUS , ERRORS