UPCET BTech Counselling 2023 – AKTU will release the UPCET 2023 B.Tech counseling schedule online on the official website. Candidates who wish to get admission to the B.Tech courses offered in the colleges of Uttar Pradesh, have to appear for the counselling of UPCET B.TEch 2023. UPSEE counselling 2023 will commence after the declaration of the UPSEE 2023 result. Candidates willing to get UPCET BTech admission can check the complete UP BTech counselling schedule from below. Top uptu / upsee College
The UPCET B.Tech counselling is held in online mode. AKTU conducts the UP B.Tech counselling on the basis of JEE Main scores. Applicants have to register themselves to appear for UPSEE counselling 2023. Aspirants also need to fill and lock their preference for seat selection. Candidates shortlisted in the counselling of UPSEE 2023 will further be called for document verification. The UPCET BTech 2023 counselling fee of Rs 1000/- that needs to be paid to get enrolled in UP BTech counselling 2023.Official website
|Nit Details||Top Private|
|IIT Details||Gfti Details|
Upsee Counselling dates 2023 – UPCET / Uptac – Jee Mains , Nata , CUET
The UPCET BTech 2023: Upsee counselling schedule consists of Registration, fee payment and document upload. After this, document verification is conducted by the authorities. Candidates further need to do choice locking for seat allotment. If the candidate Freezes a particular seat, that seat is confirmed after the payment for such candidate.
Upsee 2023 Counselling Process : UPCET
Those candidates who have qualified for JEE Main 2023 examination can appear for UP B.Tech counselling from the official website. The step by step process for UPSEE counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
Step 1: Registration – Uploading document and fee payment- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves for UPCET BTech counselling 2023 with the help of roll number, father’s name and birth date. Once registered, candidates have to upload the relevant documents along with the UP BTech counselling fee has to be paid.
|Category||Counselling Participating Fee|
|General & OBC Category||Rs 1,000|
|SC & ST Category||Rs 1,000|
Step 2: Document verification – Once all the registration forms have been received, the officials will scrutinise and verify the documents submitted with the UPSEE 2023 counselling application form. In case of a discrepancy in any candidate’s documents, the authority will contact the candidate on their provided email address/mobile number.
Step 3: Choice filling and locking – Once the document verification process is complete, candidates will need to fill out the choice for the course and college they wish to appear in. There is no limit to choice selection. Thus, candidates must select as many choices under the preferential allotment.
Step 4: Seat allotment – Candidates can check the allotted seat for UPCET BTech counselling 2023 by logging in to the official website. The seat allotment will be made on the basis of JEE Main score and AIR obtained by the candidate.
|Nit Details||Top Private|
|IIT Details||Gfti Details|
Step 5: Online willingness – Candidates can either select any of the following:
- Freeze: In case the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment made by the officials.
- Float: In case the candidate is dissatisfied with the seat allotment and wishes to carry forward for the next round
- Withdrawal: In case the candidate is dissatisfied with the seat allotment and does not wish to continue in the further UPCET BTech counselling 2023 process.
|Seat acceptance fee for General & OBC Category||Rs. 20,000|
|Seat acceptance fee for SC & ST Category||Rs. 12,000|
Step 6: Reporting to the respective college allotted – The date of reporting will be made available by the official. Candidates have to appear at their respective college allotted along with seat acceptance fee receipt, seat allotment letter and prescribed documents.
Documents Required for UPSEE , UPTU Counselling 2023
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate and mark sheet.
- Domicile certificate.
- Rural weightage certificate (if applicable).
- JEE Main scorecard 2023
- JEE Main admit card 2023.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate (issued by the head of the institution last attended)
- Income certificate (for EWS candidates)
- Other required documents
- subcategory certificate (Freedom fighters/ Physically handicapped/ Armed forces) (if applicable)
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
- Top uptu / upsee College- Click
UPCET BTech Counselling 2023 Spot Round
The sports round of UP BTech counselling 2023 will be available if the seats remain vacant after all the rounds allotment is completed. The UPCET BTech counselling spot round will be held for two rounds. However, a fresh registration has to be made and documents have to be reuploaded to appear for UPSEE special round counselling. The candidates have to fill out the choice and application fee for UPSEE special round counselling 2023. Candidates who have not been allocated any seat in the previous round, or; are unsatisfied with the seat allotment can appear for UPCET BTech 2023 special round counselling. Top uptu / upsee College
UPTAC 2023 counselling Rules and Guidelines
These are general guidelines, and the specific rules for the UPTAC 2023 Counselling process. Candidates are advised to read the official notification brochure of UPTAC before participating in the UPTAC counselling process.
- Academic Eligibility: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in Physics & Mathematics (Compulsory subjects) and Chemistry/ BioTechnology / Biology/ Technical Vocational subject (Any one subject).
- Exam passed: Candidates must have cleared JEE Main entrance examination conducted by NTA.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for UPTAC counselling.
- Domicile: If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., then they have to upload a domicile certificate of their parents at the time of registration and physical reporting.
- Fee: The counselling registration fee for counselling is Rs. 1000/.
- The seat allotment will be done through merit of the candidate, choices filled by candidates and available of seats
- The counselling fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded (except withdrawal from counselling), even if the candidate does not report to the allotted institutions.
- While filling out the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the latest color photograph and signature. Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- 20% of the total seats are available for admission in the first year in all courses in institutions affiliated to AKTU without reservation. These seats will be filled on the basis of merit in the respective exams