Sharda University is one of the most sought after State Private University situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The establishment of Sharda University commenced in the academic year of 2009 via an Uttar Pradesh State Legislature Act. The university has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Sharda University is well known for its reputation for excellence in the field of research and training. The university offers various programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate level. The university offers these programs under various specializations. These different specializations are offered in order to make a pool of options for students to choose from.
Sharda University Quick Insights
Sharda University was established in 2009 and is a private university. The highlights of Sharda university, such as recognition, university type, student-faculty ratio, approvals, facilities, etc. are mentioned below
|Campus size||63 acre|
|Approved by||MCI, BCI, PCI, DCI, INC|
|Number of affiliated schools||14|
|Number of courses||216 courses across 14 streams|
|Types of scholarships offered||Academic, SGI Alumni, Sibling, Sports, Defence, Innovative Idea, Arts & Culture, JKPMSSS|
|Total scholarship amount disbursed till date||INR 19.27 crore|
|Top recruiters||Sleepwell, Amazon, Videocon, among others.|
|Highest placement package (2020-2022)||INR 65 LPA|
Sharda university , Noida Rankings
Sharda University, Noida is categorized as a “Band B” Institution amongst University & deemed to be a university in the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) in August 2020. Given below are some of the statistics:
- Ranked 164 in the Engineering category, 102nd in Management category and ranked in the band of 151-200 in Overall Category by NIRF Ranking 2022.
- Ranked 3rd among Top Dental Colleges in North India.
- Ranking among top 4 Engineering colleges in the North zone by ‘The Academic Insights’ in 2020.
- Top 5th ranking in the number of patents granted by ‘India Today survey’ in 2020.
- Ranking among Top 10 Private Universities in North India by ‘ARIIA’ in 2020.
- Awarded a gold university rating by QS I Gauge for its educational services and overall institutional performance in 2020.
- Ranked as most Internationally Diversified University in India.
- Ranked the First Position in the region for efforts towards energy Saving.
Sharda University Courses
Sharda University provides courses at diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. A total of 199 courses are offered by the university in engineering, management, architecture, pharmacy, and many more streams. Below is the list of departments and courses provides by the university.
|Medical||MBBS, MPT, MDS, MD, MS|
Sharda University Placement package 2022-2023
The responsibility of providing placements to students lies in the hands of the placement department of the varsity. Sharda University Greater Noida placement department remains in touch with companies and prepares students for the placement drive. As per the Sharda University placement activities, seminars, webinars, guest lectures etc. are conducted by the placement department to boost their confidence and increase their chances of getting a job at the placement drive. The non-final year students of Sharda University are provided with summer internships to help them in getting knowledge about the corporate world. Adobe, Reliance Jio, Decathlon, HCL Technologies etc. are some of the recruiters of Sharda University Greater Noida.
Sharda University Placement Highlights- 2022
|Students Placed||65% to 100% placement programme wise|
|MNCs and Corporates Visited||450+|
|Highest Package||Rs. 1 crore per annum|
Sharda University Batch Placed 2021-2022
The table below showcases the companies visited during Sharda University Noida placements 2021:
|Fortunate 500 companies visited||30+|
|CMM level-5 companies visited||50+|
|BPharma students placed||24|
|BDS students placed||5|
|MBA placement offers||100%|
|BTech placement offers||91%|
Sharda University School of Engineering & Technology Placements 2022 Company – Wise
The below table shows the company-wise highest salary statistics of top top MNCs & Corporates:
|Name of recruiters||Highest salary|
|Dominus Labs||INR 48 LPA|
|InMobi Pvt Ltd||INR 24.58 LPA|
|Ohreee Ltd||INR 12.18 LPA|
|Karza Technologies||INR 12 LPA|
|Matus Business Pvt Ltd||INR 10.14 LPA|
|Zop Smart||INR 10 LPA|
|Sinplay Pvt Ltd||INR 9.76 LPA|
Sharda University Placements Year – Wise Trends
The below graph shows the year-wise trends of Sharda University Placements:
Sharda University Infrastructure
Sharda University campus has a large number of facilities and infrastructure for students and staff members. A well-stocked library, separate boys and girls hostels, modern classrooms, auditorium etc., are a few of the Sharda University facilities available for students. The varsity campus has wifi connectivity for students and staff members. A well-maintained hospital is there at the campus to cater for the medical needs of students.
- IT Infrastructure
Sharda University Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
|BA [Bachelor of Arts]||3 Years||₹4.02 Lakh|
|BBA [Bachelor of Business Administration]||3 Years||₹5.96 Lakh|
|B.Com [Bachelor of Commerce]||3 Years||₹4.79 Lakh|
|B.Com LLB||5 Years||₹7.65 Lakh|
|BCA [Bachelor of Computer Application]||3 Years||₹4.91 Lakh|
|BDS [Bachelor of Dental Science]||5 Years||₹17 Lakh|
|B.Optom [Bachelor of Optometry]||4 Years||₹5.43 Lakh|
|B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology]||4 Years||₹7.49 Lakh|
|MPT [Master of Physiotherapy]||2 Years||₹3.14 Lakh|
|B.Ed [Bachelor of Education]||2 Years||₹2.70 Lakh|
|B.Sc [Bachelor of Science]||3 Years||₹3.90 Lakh|
|MD [Doctorate of Medicine]||3 Years||₹45.06 Lakh|
|MA [Master of Arts]||2 Years||₹1.99 Lakh|
|MBA [Master of Business Administration]||4 Years||₹6.10 Lakh|
|MDS [Master of Dental Sciences]||3 Years||₹20.18 Lakh|
|M.Sc [Master of Science]||2 Years||₹2.76 Lakh|
|MS [Master of Surgery]||3 Years||₹26.22 Lakh|
|M.Tech [Master of Technology]||2 Years||₹2.04 Lakh|
|Doctor of Philosophy PHD||3 Years||₹2.92 Lakh|
|BPT [Bachelor of Physiotherapy]||4 Years||₹6.79 Lakh|
|B.Arch [Bachelor of Architecture]||5 Years||₹10.94 Lakh|
|MBBS [Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery]||5 Years 6 Months||₹69.81 Lakh|
|M.Arch [Master of Architecture]||2 Years||₹2.71 Lakh|
|B.Pharm [Bachelor of Pharmacy]||4 Years||₹4.98 Lakh|
|LLM [Master of Laws]||1 Year||₹1.50 Lakh|
|B.Des [Bachelor of Design]||4 Years||₹8.99 Lakh|
|MVA [Master of Visual Arts]||2 Years||₹1.72 Lakh|
|M.Des [Master of Design]||2 Years||₹4.31 Lakh|
|M.Com [Master of Commerce]||2 Years||₹2.15 Lakh|
|BVA [Bachelor of Visual Arts]||4 Years||₹3.55 Lakh|
|MCA [Master of Computer Application]||2 Years||₹3.05 Lakh|
Sharda University Scholarship Highlights
Below are the major highlights of Sharda University Scholarships:
|No. of scholarships||12|
|Scholarship %||Upto 100%|
Sharda University Scholarship Types
Here are the list of scholarships granted based on the academic merits. A total of 12 scholarships are offered by Sharda University. The students who performs good in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), Personal Interview (PI) and depending on their merit in qualifying exams, shall be eligible for the grant of the following merit scholarships:
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
|% marks (PCM/PCB) in SSE or equivalent examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and above||Up to 25,000||100||100||100|
|90.00 – 94.99||25,001 to 40,000||60||50||40|
|82.00 – 85.99||40,001 to 55,000||40||30||20|
|82.00 – 85.99||55,001 to 1,00,000||20||10||10|
|78.00 – 81.99||1,00,001 to 1,50,000||10||5||2|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|MAT Percentile||CAT/XAT Percentile||Graduation (%)||Scholarship (%)|
|98 and above||95 and above||95 and above||Gold||Silver||Bronze|
|90.00 – 97.99||90-94.99||90-94.99||100||100||100|
|85 – 89.99||85 – 89.99||85-89.99||60||50||40|
|78.00 – 81.99||1,00,001 to 1,50,000||10||5||2|
All UG Programmes except Medical/Dental:
|% Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and Above||100||100|
|90.00 – 94.99||60||50|
|85.00 – 89.99||40||30|
|80.00 – 84.99||20||10|
|75.00 – 79.99||10||5|
PG Programme: M.Tech., M.Sc., Master of Physiotherapy, M.A., MCA & M.Design., LLM:
|% Marks in Graduation (overall)||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and above||100||100||100|
|90.00 – 94.99||60||50||40|
|85.00 – 89.99||40||30||20|
|80.00 – 84.99||20||10||10|
|75.00 – 79.99||10||5||5|
Sports Category Scholarships:
This scholarship is for the students who have excelled in sporting activities at National & State Level and the scholarship is from 10% to 100% on tuition fee in 1st year.
Naval / Army / Air force /Coastal Guard/ CRPF Scholarship
Children of Military/Para Military/Govt. Security Forces, Serving & Retd. Defence Personnel gets 5% scholarship on tuition fee of 1st year in all courses except Medical, Dental, Nursing & Pharmacy.
Fee waiver of 5% in 1st year for student whose sibling is pursuing education at the university. Proof of relation is required.
Sharda University Entrance Exam 2022
The university accepts entrance exams score like NEET/CAT/CLAT/JEE/CSAT/GATE/MAT/CMAT/SUAT/CSIR NET/UGC NET/UPSEE and etc for the the admission procedure of one interested candidate.
Sharda University UG Admission 2022
Sharda University admission offers aUG program with different specializations, and a student can choose one accordingly. The curriculum includes a variety of engaging learning experiences from highly qualified faculty. When pursuing this degree, students can develop a career focus as well as real-world experience. These specializations for the UG courses at Sharda University are given below:
|BA||General, Journalism & Mass Communication, Applied Economics, Film & Television Production, English|
|B.Com||General, Finance & Accounting with ICA, International Accounting & Finance|
|B.Sc||Cardiovascular Technology, Dialysis Technology, Forensic Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, Medical Laboratory Technology|
|B.Tech||Electrical and Electronics Engineering , Electronics and Communication Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Civil Engineering|
|BCA||General, Software Engineering, Multimedia and Animations|
|B.Des||Industrial & Product Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Digital & Communication Design|
|BBA||Entrepreneurship, Banking & Finance, Finance & Accounting, Health Care Management|
|BVA||Applied Arts, Painting|
UG Eligibility Criteria
- The BA programme invites students who have proficiency in English communication and have completed their 10+2 with commerce or mathematics as a subject and a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are eligible.
- The university invites applicants who have passed their 10+2 with commerce or mathematics as a subject and a minimum of 50% marks in total from a recognized board for the B.Com admission procedure.
- The Sharda University invite applicants who have passed their 10 + 2 in PCB or PCM and a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate from a recognized boardfor the B.Sc admission process.
- Sharda University’s eligibility criteria for the B.Tech programme invite students who have completed their 10+2 with an aggregate of 60% and no gaps in between. A minimum of 50% in Maths and 60% in PCM or PCB for Computer/ Biotechnology from a recognized board.
- Students who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% scores in PCM or diploma with a least of 50% aggregate marks with Maths as a subject are qualified for the Sharda University B.Arch programme.
- Applicants who have completed their 10+2 with Mathematics/ Computer/ Information Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects and a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are eligible for the BCA programme at Sharda University.
- The B.Des programme invites students who have proficiency in English communication and have completed their 10 + 2 with at least 50% marks as an aggregate to be eligible.
- B.Ed programme requires applicants who have completed their 10 + 2 in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for the Sharda University admission.
- The students who have completed their 10+2 with Life Sciences or Biology as one of their subjects and have attained a minimum of 50% overall are eligible to apply for B.Optom course.
- The B.Pharm programme invites students who have completed their 10 + 2 in PCB or PCM with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate to be eligible.
- Applicants who have completed their 10+2 in PCB or PCM with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible for the Sharda University BPT programme.
- The BBA programme invites students who have proficiency in English communication and have completed their 10+2 with commerce or mathematics as a subject and a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are eligible.
- The BVA programme invites students who have proficiency in English communication and have completed their 10 + 2 with commerce or mathematics as a subject and a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are eligible.
Sharda University PG Admission 2022
Sharda University offersmany PG programs with specialization mentioned as below:
|MA||Advertising PR & Corporate Communication, Journalism & Mass Communication, Applied Economics, English|
|M.Sc||Agriculture, Clinical Research, Forensic Science, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Chemistry|
|M.Tech||Biotechnology , Computer Science , Electronics & Communication Engineering ,Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|MDS||Ortho & Dentofacial Orthopedic, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prostho, and Crown & Bridge, Pedo & Preventive Dentistry,|
|MPT||Cardiopulmonary, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Sports|
|M.Des||Fashion Design, Industrial and Product Design, Interior Design|
|MBA||Marketing Management, Business Analytics, Fashion Management, Human Resources Management|
|MD||Anaesthesia, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Community Medicine, Community Medicine, Pharmacology|
|MS||Anatomy, ENT, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics|
PG Eligibility Criteria
- Sharda University MBBS programme invites students who have completed their 10 + 2 in PCB with a minimum of 50% marks in total to be eligible.
- Sharda University MA programme invites students who have proficiency in English communication and have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline with at least 50% marks in total eligible.
- Applicants who have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Accounts/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce (Aggregate) as a subject are qualifying for the Sharda University M.Com programme.
- Sharda University M.Sc programme invites students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are eligible.
- Students who have finished their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in total are qualifying for the Sharda University M.Tech programme.
- The eligibility criteria for the M.Arch programme require an applicant who had completed their B.Arch degree with a minimum of 50% marks in total from a recognized university.
- Students who have learned math during higher secondary or graduation and have completed their B.Sc or BCA degree with at least 50% marks in total are qualified for the Sharda University MCA programme.
- Students who have finished their BDS or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks in total are qualifying for the Sharda University MDS programme.
- Students who have finished their BPT degree or any relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate are qualifying for the Sharda University MPT programme.
- Students who have English proficiency and finished their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in total are qualifying for the Sharda University M.Des programme.
- Students who have English proficiency finished their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in total are qualifying for the Sharda University MBA programme.
- The Sharda University MD programme invites students who have completed their BDS or MBBS from a recognized institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible for taking admission.
- Students who have completed their BDS or MBBS from a recognized institution with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible for admission to the Sharda University MS programme.
Sharda University PhD Admission 2022
Sharda University offers a PhD programme for different specializations from which students can select. The following are the specializations available for the PhD programme at Sharda University:
|PhD (Full/ Part-Time)||Agriculture, Allied Sciences, Architecture, Basic Sciences, Dental, Design, Education, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law, Management Sciences|
PhD Eligibility Criteria
Sharda University PhD programme invites students who have completed their post-graduation from a recognized institute.
Sharda University Application Process 2022
Sharda University admits students to UG and PG programmes based on merit, results from a national level test, and results from the SUAT 2022. (Sharda University Admission Test). During the last date of the admission process, interested candidates must submit their request form. Applicants who pass any other entrance test, such as MAT/ CAT/ CLAT, are excluded from taking the SUAT. Sharda University has a limited number of seats available in each program, which are allocated in the order of merit in the qualifying or entrance test. Some of the key points to be remembered for Sharda University admission are:
- Every year, admissions take place around January and July.
- There is no distance learning option available for any of the programmes.
- SUAT 2022 can be taken at Sharda University Campus or any of the certified attested testing centres.
- Applicants will be named for GD and PI at the Sharda University campus after their records have been checked.
- Personal interviews are also held for B.Tech admissions, as well as GD-PI sessions for MBA admissions.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be eligible to take the SUAT 2022, which is a 90-minute aptitude test that evaluates a student’s problem-solving ability, analytical abilities, and language proficiency.
- The university also recognizes JEE Main Exam or UPSEE scores for entry to the B.Tech programme.
- Students who pass the NATA Exam will be admitted to the B. Arch programme.
- Aspirants for admission to the MBBS and BDS programmes must pass the NEET UG or UP NEET.
- Applicants must complete one of the LSAT, SUAT, or CLAT examinations to be admitted to the university’s law programmes.
Applicants can apply for Sharda University admission either by downloading the application form from the official website or offline by visiting the university’s campus. The last date for the application process is July 21st 2022. The application procedure varies depending on the programmes and entrance exams that have been accepted for admission.
- The admission fee can be paid as per the Sharda University fee structure.
- Applicants can apply for admission to Sharda University. Eligible candidates can obtain the application form from the university website.
Documents Required for Application Process
The documents below must be submitted during the admission process.
- Sharda University Admit Card
- ID Proof
- Application Form
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Scorecards of entrance tests
- Original receipt of registration payment
- Passport size photographs (3)
Steps to Apply for Sharda University Admission
Sharda University, Greater Noida application form for all programmes can be completed both online and offline. Aspirants may also pay INR 500 in cash or via online/ challan/ DD for the application form. The following are the steps to apply for Sharda university admission 2022:
The online procedure consists of five main steps, which are as follows:
Step 1: Follow the steps below for applying online:
- Fill out the Sharda admissions form with your basic details.
- When an application is successfully submitted, the computer system will create a specific ID and password.
- The created unique identification number has been used as a login credential in the admissions process.
- The auto-generated email with the unique identification number and then further instructions will be sent to the email address.
Step 2: On the day of the appointment, applicants must carry the required document as mentioned above.
Step 3: The qualified candidates will be subjected to a personal interview (PI), then a Group Discussion (GD) will be held on a specific date for MBA applicants.
Step 4: Once chosen, the applicant must pay the fee in cash or through Demand Draft at the Sharda University or online via challan in less than 15 days of being chosen.
Step 5: The student must respond to the Administrative Office of its respective schools on the dates specified by the university and enrol themselves.
Applicants must deposit cash at the Sharda University fee desk as well as the nearest Axis Bank branch or Punjab National Bank.
- Bring a printout of the challan or voucher as evidence of web application form completion.
- Send the completed admission form along with a DD for INR 1,200 made accountable to “Sharda University” and payment can be made to:
Greater Noida at Admission Cell, Sharda University
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306